A few fall pictures I took this morning.

Dan28607

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. Just a few fall pics I took this morning. Comments and critique are very welcome! Thanks!
bassre16.jpg

bassre1.jpg

bassre20.jpg

bassre18.jpg

bassre11.jpg

Beautiful colors and love the reflections,

nice series, i think you did a great job capturing the mood of fall. i really like #2 for the amazing reflection and the vast array of colors. My shots are almost all gold, barely any reds at all.... tfs! :thumbup:

I really like them, but the sky color looks a bit weird in some (too green?).

really like the low angle in number 4

as for the sky, I sometimes get that colour when going aviation shots and I've over exposed too much

Nice photos, with very nice (fall-)colors. I would also add some critique here:

#1, #4, obviously, under the tree was shade and you metered on that, so out of the shade it's quite overexposed for me

#2, #5, how the heck does the sky have such a different color than it's reflection on the water. Did you used some ND gradient filter or something like that? Anyway I don't know anything (except PS) that would do something like this. I am not saying that's bad, but it's strange to me.

#3 my absolute favorite!

Thanks for the critique Cumi! Thats exactly what I need. Im pretty new at this and honestly wouldnt have noticed how overexposed 1 and 4 are out of the shade. Guess I need to pay more attention to the whole picture. As far as 2 and 5 go, Im not sure. I bumped up the contrast some, saturated it a tad, and went down a notch with the gamma correction tool. I use a program called PhotoFiltre. Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back