a few fall shots

Maxwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a few i took the other day, first attempt at hosting pictures for critique so far
Bridge_by_xamdarb.jpg

old abandoned bridge
black_waters_by_xamdarb.jpg

reflection_by_xamdarb.jpg

stream_by_xamdarb.jpg

this one i played around with, sadly its overexposed
Dark_waters_by_xamdarb.jpg

overexposed again

thanks alot brad

I love the colors you got in these and your composition is wonderful, although I think you could crop a little more off of the bottom of #1, maybe up to that one leaf in the bottom center of the image.

I love the pink and red leaves in #2, but was the water really that dark in person or did that happen in your PP?

I actually really like #5 even though the sky is blown out...I think it works with the overall mood of the image.

the water was so dark because there was oil in it, i dident realise that at first until i went up to it.
im still confused on how itgot so polluted since its in a pretty secluded place.
thanks for the comments, appreciated

I like the composition, but for me the color is way too saturated, especially #4. It has reached a point for me where I feel like I am looking at an artistic film, or piece of graphic art, as opposed to a photo.

Hey Maxwell, these are really nicely composed. All of them.
OK, the experimental one came out overexposed with the long exposure that was necessary to get the flowing-water-effect, and you probably tried to "fight" the overexposure with upping the saturation, and in the end it has become something more like graphic art than a photo, but I still like the fact that you chose that POV (point of view) and went for that long exposure!

I think that of these No 2 is my favourite, though I also like the simplicity of the composition in 3 ... and I also like the abandoned bridge, only does that photo look a bit dark...

Hey great shots, 2 and 4 are my favs, my only comment, is please # your pics next time, it will help us comment on them...lol

sorry about the numbers i edited them in for you, thanks alot for the comments.

These are some very fine photos. Number one and two are my favorites for sure. Both seem like they could come right out of Lord of the Rings. Great work.

i like 3 the best, because of the contrast in colours. (warm and cold)

in 1, the is a randomn white spot in the water, which is distracting, i think cloning it out would enhance the pic. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back