A few flower pictures with flash for C&C ( a couple interesting flowers too)

spudgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking through some of my flower pictures from the garden show it turns out some were pretty decent (I think anyway). I know everybody has done flowers to death, some of these are the same ol' same ol', a couple interesting.

No editing other than cropping.

rosebowl.jpg

weepingrose.jpg

multicolorrose.jpg

The below flower is cool except for the tag, I didnt feel comfortable yanking it out though.
redexplosion.jpg

Yes, I see now #3 seems to have focused on the leaves, doh! Thats a shame, I like those miniature multicolor roses

Thanks for sharing these. Photo #2 is composed/framed just right. However, photos #1 and #3 are out-of-focus and are dark for my preference. Photo #4's background is a bit distracting.

Cheers!

Captain Kimo

Woops, meant to put this in the beginner forum, if a mod sees this can they move it?

How dare you notice your own mistake before you let someone else have the chance to call you a stupid n00b and say this isn't the C+C forum! :)

Isn't this thread in The Beginners' Forum? :greenpbl: ;)

Thanks for sharing these. Photo #2 is composed/framed just right. However, photos #1 and #3 are out-of-focus and are dark for my preference. Photo #4's background is a bit distracting.

Cheers!

Captain Kimo

I agree that the background on 4 was distracting, unfortunatly that flower was in the center of the room and there is only so much you can do to isolate it in the middle of a WELL lit room. The first two are a bit dark, they looked better on the camera LCD, though that can be fixed in photochop some. I was trying is overpower the room light and show only the flower, but I should have showed the background just a bit to get better exposure on the flower. If I had a d40 or d70 I could have done better with the faster x-sync, but I still think I did decent. The backgrounds on the first two were an ALMOST black tablecloth, but I figured they would show up grey since they werent actually black.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back