a few flowers :) Please CC :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here's a flower, a dandelion, and a shroom :)

:)

Flower :)
I added 3 points to the red saturation, and 7 to the yellow... I still think it ended up over saturating though :( I was trying to make the colors pop without it looking like poo... Any suggestions?
4523168499_783ce056e8_b.jpg

Dandelion :)
I shot this "in the dark" I had to lay my camera pratically in the grass to get this shot so I was not looking through the view finder. It is cropped a little because there was a little bit of a smaller dandelion peeking up on the bottom... I added contrast, saturated greens a little, and darkened highlights in this one.
4523167847_00277ec32f_b.jpg

And here's the shroom :) I just though it looked cool - played with levels and saturation a little... that's about it :) My only "thought" on this one is that it isn't very obvious where the focus is... When viewing the larger picture on flickr, you can see that it is on the two medium brown spots that are kinda right in the middle of what shows of the mushroom...
4523168217_70d2e9909b_b.jpg

Tell me what ya think :)

The flower "macro" shot is an improvement from your last. I love the colors..
I *think* (may just be my eyes..lol) But the mushroom looks a bit out of focus..However, that is my favorite shot out of your 3 :) I love it.. i think its different and i really like that you shot the right half of it...rather than the whole. The grass really compliments that shot as well.:thumbup:

the funny thing about the shroom shot...

I did it similar to the way I did the dandelion. I had to lay my camera on the ground to get the shot so I couldn't see through the view finder to see what was being captured ;)

On #3 it kinda gets lost that it's a mushroom, it's a bit abstract. I do like the dimensions of the photo though, I think it's very good as an abstract.

#1 is a little busy - colors are really great but the out of focus petals in the foreground (maybe could have picked them off) are bugging me a bit.

#2 is really nice. Nothing bad to say and I dig how it's framed in (mostly) darkness.

Most reactions

Back