A few for C&C (new 55-200vr shots)

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well my fiance bought me a 55-200vr for my d40 and i did a little shooting with it christmas eve. still have a ton to learn, but heres what i got so far.

thoughts?

swan1.jpg

swan3.jpg

bch21.jpg

bch3.jpg

my parents just gave me this lens for my birthday last week...it came with their D40 and they never took the 55-200vr out of the bag.

what an improvement over the nonVR version i have of the 55-200!

these pics look great, and you can be sure that without the VR they would have suffered...fault of the lens of course.

i think my fave of these is the one of the sunset and the birdies. (though i wish the horizon was level.)

nicely done, and congrats on a great lens.

thanks. i was in such a rush to get that shot as i was messing with our new pup and i caught the pelicans out the corner of my eye and the boat and managed to get the camera up just quick enough before the boat and birds got out of frame hence a little crooked, but oh well. its also kinda noisy. i may play with this shot more later and straighten it up. its my favorite as well.
i love this lens so far though! my skills are lacking

Nice start with the VR.
Love mine.

Off to a great start! And I'd say your fiance was quite the keeper if you're getting big glass like that!

beautiful pics.

Off to a great start! And I'd say your fiance was quite the keeper if you're getting big glass like that!

haha yea, she likes to take pix too. im teaching her slowly. i think im going to give her my d40 when i move up

beautiful pics.

thanks!

i love the first one! and i really want that lens lol

appreciate it! yea it was the first one i took with the lens and i was kinda impressed with it! i love the lens so far!

Most reactions

Back