Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you good people :)
IMG_28642.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

Picture016.jpg

I really - and I mean REALLY - like the colors, but the horizon in #1 should really be straightened.

Alberto

^What he said^
It's a quick fix and worth the effort. :thumbup:
IMG_28642-2.jpg

I don't like the halo around the umbrella and the crab photo seems a little over-processed. Maybe try lowering the contrast/saturation/vibrance just a bit.

Not bad, but number one looks grainy, specially in the left part of the sky. I agree on number two, the halo is a killer not just around the umbrella, also the posts, also there is something going on in the middle to right upper corner, not sure what.
I wouldnt say 3 is overprocessed, but that the angle could be better, as the ground takes away from the crab. I would like to see the claw on the left to be more in focus.
Good shots, just need some work!

thank you all I just got a new program for my photos and I have been playing around with the program its fun :D

No problem! You are one of the few that is progressing well since I have been here, some might ask why that is, and I would say its because you listen to what people say, let that be a lesson to others!!

What program? Photomatix? lite? pro?

im LOOOOVING the colors and reflections in the lake shot... Very very nice! Of course the modified shot is better with the straightened horizon..imo... but both beautiful none the less. The Halo around the umbrella..makes it look to......ghostly..if that makes any sense..
and the crab looks pretty cool but almost looks unreal.

Where were these taken? very nice locations!

I like the colors in the crab shot, and the action you got from him. Your best to date.

The other two are very "processed" and have quite a bit of noise/grain.

im LOOOOVING the colors and reflections in the lake shot... Very very nice! Of course the modified shot is better with the straightened horizon..imo... but both beautiful none the less. The Halo around the umbrella..makes it look to......ghostly..if that makes any sense..
and the crab looks pretty cool but almost looks unreal.

Where were these taken? very nice locations!
my house

Most reactions

New Topics

Back