A few forgotten photos...

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went through some old photos today and stumbled upon these. David is in all of them.

1. When you're in the woods, a good ol' home made hardware sound limiter is good to have.
4141017056lobornr3.jpg

2. Some guitar shredding.
img713601loborns9.jpg

3. Monday morning...
img717401loborfr6.jpg

Comment! :)

Nice photos. What I like about them.... #1Excellent dynamic lighting. Nice light ratio. pleasing bokeh. Excellent exposure and focus. Excellent composition and pose...... #2This shot doesn't really do it for me, but I can see the accuracy of your efforts. Well done..... #3Technicals are on a professional level. Interresting use of light control. If you were going for a professional portrait, you got everything correct except for the pose. The pose is commonly referred to as "football shoulders" and is rarely ever successful for portraits. Judging from your level of expertese in the previous photos, I would surmise that the wide-angle distortion in the legs as well as that particular pose was indeed intentional.In summary, well done.

Thanks for the comments!

midnitejam:
Thanks for the long comment. The last one I call "Monday morning" and I wanted the stiff pose (and BIG hands), like he just woke up and nothing is working properly before his cup of coffee. :)

Thanks for the comments!

I wanted the stiff pose (and BIG hands), like he just woke up and nothing is working properly before his cup of coffee. :)

Aha! I knew it was deliberate!

Any more comments? Would like to hear more opinions about them. :)

Most reactions

Back