A few from Minnesota for C&C

Darkhunter139

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a state park in Minnesota and took some waterfall shots. Let me know what you think. Did not have my tripod unfortunately but I think I did okay without it.

4819250733_9e75f63b17_z.jpg

2. Lake Superior

4819249471_b11377785c_z.jpg

4819250245_051bae7363_z.jpg

I think 1 is ok, i really like 2, looks like a postcard, simple but nice. And 3 is a little boring for me. But just my noob opinion.

Those waterfalls would have looked A LOT better if you used a slower shutter speed... too bad you didn't have your tri-pod with you

I was actually trying to hand hold them at around 1/10th but it was too bright out to go any slower then that. I don't think I would have been able to even with a tripod (Wish I could have gone back a little later in the day when the sun started to go down)

May i ask what shutter speed you were using?
I tried to get that silky look a couple times but mine looked no where near as nice as yours!

Shoot, I think both waterfalls look great. Especially #3 strikes me. Slower shutter speed would have been cooler for sure. #2 looks great as well..nice and simple...serene.

Thanks I want to try waterfalls again sometime soon but later in the day and with my tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back