A few from my Photo A Day.

stevemunoz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would love some C&C on these. I have been playing around with off camera lighting the last week or so. This is what I've come up with.

Dandelion:

Dandelion-4-19-10-2.jpg

Flower:

Steve-Munoz-Photo-A-Day-April-12th-2010.jpg

Toy Soldier:

Steve-Munoz-Photo-A-Day-April-13th-2010.jpg

For more, visit my blog (under the photo a day section)

Thanks,

Steve M.

Ah, that nutcracker (you call it a toy soldier) reminds me of a "twin" of this one who featured in the poster I designed for a dance school for their performance in February. They performed their own version of "The Nutcracker", with a fair share of music by Peter Tchaikovsky, but also other kinds of music, just so each and every student of said dance school could perform. And since it was NOT "The Nutcracker" as such, they called it differently.

Anyhow, a twin of your nutcracker featured in my poster, you can look_here, if you want to. :D Mine was not as nicely lit, though, as I placed mine in front of that blue table cloth which hung from the line in the garden in just regular weather, not too sunny, not too dull...

Why did that dandelion turn so green in the tips of its "fluffs"?

I had a green background about a foot away from the dandelion. I wanted some green showing through to simulate being amongst the grass. I had toyed with the idea of desaturating green to get rid of it, but chose to keep it this way.

Steve M.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back