A few from my Photo A Day.

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by stevemunoz, Apr 20, 2010.

1. stevemunoz

stevemunoz TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Would love some C&C on these. I have been playing around with off camera lighting the last week or so. This is what I've come up with.

Dandelion:

[​IMG]

Flower:

[​IMG]

Toy Soldier:

[​IMG]

For more, visit my blog (under the photo a day section)

Thanks,

Steve M.

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ah, that nutcracker (you call it a toy soldier) reminds me of a "twin" of this one who featured in the poster I designed for a dance school for their performance in February. They performed their own version of "The Nutcracker", with a fair share of music by Peter Tchaikovsky, but also other kinds of music, just so each and every student of said dance school could perform. And since it was NOT "The Nutcracker" as such, they called it differently.

Anyhow, a twin of your nutcracker featured in my poster, you can look_here, if you want to. :D Mine was not as nicely lit, though, as I placed mine in front of that blue table cloth which hung from the line in the garden in just regular weather, not too sunny, not too dull...

Why did that dandelion turn so green in the tips of its "fluffs"?

3. stevemunoz

stevemunoz TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I had a green background about a foot away from the dandelion. I wanted some green showing through to simulate being amongst the grass. I had toyed with the idea of desaturating green to get rid of it, but chose to keep it this way.

Steve M.