Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wastewater5ek.jpg

field2co.jpg

marsh4zz.jpg

outlet4sl.jpg

bone6bd.jpg

Well I just headed back to work this week after being laid off for the winter. Tommorow I'm leaving to work out of town so this will be my last post until I get back next weekend, hopefully with a lot of photos :)

Oh, I shall miss your photos all week long!
Something in the last photo definitely risked a health hazard some time earlier...
The clouds - magnificent.

Hmm... these are nice pictures. My only comment is that it seems that they are all lacking a little saturation. Maybe it's just my screen.

Good ones, nice comps, and good clouds, I agree with karissa a little saturation would'nt hurt, but thats your decision. Real shame about the effluent going into the water, it a big problem on both coasts. I say hang the bastards in charge if it's coming from a town. In this day and age there is no excuse for that and it's a real embarresement to our country. Sorry about the rant, it just makes me angry to see that and I could go on and on. :taped sh:

Anyhow great landscapes. In the last picture is that a tital flow?

Thanks guys, They are a little less saturated then normal, but I actually did boost saturation in selective areas and color ranges in some. I have been doing a lot of reading on photography lately and some of it has inspired me to ease off the saturation a bit. There is no doubt that higher saturation is more eye catching, these were my first experiment in leaving the saturation alone when I would normally boost it. I find it interesting that it is so readily noticed.

Giraf, yes these were taken in southern New brunswick. Cruzin I think in this case it is big business that is responsible. It is very disheartening to see the environment being destroyed by a soulless corperation but to be fair the area in the first photo used to be much worse then it is today. A relativly new treatment facility eliminated much of the contaminants and the third photograph was taken at a wetland presevation site created by the company responsible for the pollution in the first photo. I have absolutly no doubt however that the good they have done is mearly for PR and that they do far more harm then they ever will good.

Yes, I think that is a tidal flow in the second to last shot.

Thanks again for your comments.

Most reactions

Back