A Few From The Park

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonlighthallphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like them all Jason but I love #2 best...you are pushing me to go to the park...and I do not feel well right now but your shots are so inspiring that I want to just go out and shoot too...thank you.

Nice set Stig, that's one dirty turtle you have there !!!!

Jason, these are some excellent shots!

Nice set, you nailed it on #2..

yep 2. I did a double take on the background for the turtle.

I love #2 as well, but I also keep going back to the "other critter" shots. There's such great detail in the squirrel shot. Plus they're such cuties :)

And that turtle - dear lord, do you see how happy that turtle looks?? That little smile and the closed eyes...he looks like he's just in heaven! Plus, they're such cuties :)

Good set. Number 2 and the last one are my favs.

Yep, they are excellent and fun shots and I agree with the others about #2. That's definitely up close and personal with a duck.

Great shots! The squirrel is my fav, and it's a wonder it just stood there and let you take a perfect shot! It's as if it was posing for the camera, thanks for sharing!

Well, I'm impressed! But the duck in #5 doesn't look very impressed at your skills Jason. :lol: My fav is the 3rd one due to the downward angle, and because you managed to get the entire wingspan. Top shot! :)

Most reactions

Back