A Few From The Zoo

photogmatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

The zoo always makes me wish I had 300 or 400 2.8f lens, except when I'm walking around between shots. These were taken with my 70-200 Nikon, all through glass...dirty glass. lol

Nice pix...

What zoo?

Nice pics
I lust for Canon's 400 f2.8L and someday in the not too distant future I hope to aquire one.
That said I have the 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM and I think it is one of the sharpest lenses out there. It looks to me like the Nikon version is not to shabby also. The 100 - 400 L is another favorite of mine but it can be a tempermental beast at times to get the sharpness I desire.

Nice pix...

What zoo?
Bronx Zoo, took a lot in the reptile house, my favorite place in the zoo. The panther was in Jungle World.

Nice pics
I lust for Canon's 400 f2.8L and someday in the not too distant future I hope to aquire one.
That said I have the 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM and I think it is one of the sharpest lenses out there. It looks to me like the Nikon version is not to shabby also. The 100 - 400 L is another favorite of mine but it can be a tempermental beast at times to get the sharpness I desire.
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have the money for big 2.8 zooms. :( But I do with what I got. I do wish I had a teleconverter at least for some of these, just to get a little closer since most animals are far away. But what can you do?

Most reactions

Back