A few from the Zoo

Chiller said:
Thanks everbody for the awesome comments and compliments. I really appreciate them all.
Raymond...there is the Zoomobile at the zoo that you and Daisy can take. It stops at 5 or 6 different locations, so it could save her a bit of walking

Thank you again to everybody for the really cool compliments. :headbang:

cool!! We might try it! Thanks!

Thanks reaper
It is pretty close to a self portrait Ernie. Im almost that tall, but we have the same eyes. :lmao: :lmao:
Good luck Raymond. THere is a lot of walking there but hopefully the zoomobile will make it easier for Daisy.

but do you chew sideways and have spots????

just looked at these again...i really think you need to frame that butterfly one.. it really is beautiful....
and i am thinking you need to contact the zoo...they would love these, i bet..the polar bear shot is excellent.....i may need that one framed, myself..

i have to agree with a lot of the people here, they are all great, the butterfly is fantastic, i love the colors in the photo - contrasted with a B&W butterfly... nice!

Thank you again Aprilraven and JTHphoto. I really appreciate your comments.

Hey Chiller, I didn't realize that they had a Canadian politician area in the Toronto zoo! That last pic looks like the guy who's quote you put up as your signature! :greenpbl:
Sorry, maybe I should take that back. I wouldn't want to insult the animals. Besides, a zoo is too organized and nice a place for the likes of our politicians ;) .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back