lots of sky shots....

sky-1.jpg

shy-2.jpg

sky-3.jpg

sky-4.jpg

and one random one....

bark.jpg

please, any comments and suggestions are welcome :D

Oh, that "random bark" is nice, it has got a wonderful background :biggrin: :greenpbl: !!! You should make that "eternal" in the Photo Themes under "Textures" ... you can find even very old and long unused theme threads via the THEME INDEX right on top of that forum.

And I like the sky and countryside in your second photo here ... looks like you could have been right here, where I live, to take that one (and if you don't believe me, come and check out "my area" in May 2008 when you come to ... ah, just check the link of my sig ;) ;) ;) !!!) The colours of the sky are so nicely soft, in pastels (I hope that is an English word!?!?)

LaFoto said:
Oh, that "random bark" is nice, it has got a wonderful background :biggrin: :greenpbl: !!! You should make that "eternal" in the Photo Themes under "Textures" ... you can find even very old and long unused theme threads via the THEME INDEX right on top of that forum.

And I like the sky and countryside in your second photo here ... looks like you could have been right here, where I live, to take that one (and if you don't believe me, come and check out "my area" in May 2008 when you come to ... ah, just check the link of my sig ;) ;) ;) !!!) The colours of the sky are so nicely soft, in pastels (I hope that is an English word!?!?)

thanks corrina

yes, pastels are an english word...lol

and i already asked my parents and they agreed that sine i graduate in may of 2008, they will pay to send me to the meet-up :) :hug::

thanks for the comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back