A few from this weekend (including a REAL goat)

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by pharmakon, Oct 26, 2009.

1. pharmakon

pharmakon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    As always C&C is appreciated... (I say that like I've been doing this for so long)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. (think I missed the focus on this one)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this last one I totally noobed out and didn't bring a tripod... but I like the idea maybe some time i will go back and try again.

[​IMG]

More in my flickr... will put the link in my sig just after this post :mrgreen:

2. pharmakon

pharmakon TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
  3. syphlix

syphlix TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i would turn the flower in #1 to get rid of some of the shadows...

the last one has potential too... the balance btwn the big dark trees on the top right and the path on the bottom left is interesting... but i think it could be better...

4. ecnal

ecnal TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    #1 is nice, but the top and bottom of the flower are cut off. Try to get the whole thing in frame next time.

#2 Is great, in my opinion. The butterfly, white centered, looks good. A little soft on the focus, especially at the top of the wings. I like that the background isn't too 'busy', as flower shots can often be.

I've tried shooting the same type of butterfly in #4 and I could never be happy with it. I find it hard to focus on, for some reason. This one seems real soft to me too.

I love #5 of the goat. Would be better without the person and maybe a little closer. It's a cute goat, though.