A few from today

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was lucky enough to have a day off and play around with a new cam. I grabbed one of the cheap BB deals on a D7000 to replace my D300 as my backup camera. The D300 has had a very good life, but time has crept by... Thanks for looking!

Perhaps my last with the D300..
Bald Eagle 1_25 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

The D7000 is a nice little camera for the price..
Bluebird 1_25 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Gull 1_25 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Red SHouldered Hawk 1 1_25 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Yep, excellent is the word. I usually go for the raptors, but this time the bluebird catches my eye.

LOVE the bluebird!

Wow.. those are some pretty pictures Kris! I must ask, how did the 150-600 work coupled with D7000? Any focusing issues or anything else that was apparent? Just curious!

I'm not usually much of a gull fan, but the eyes in that shot really draw me in, I like it. All great work ...... again.

Thank you everyone!

Wow.. those are some pretty pictures Kris! I must ask, how did the 150-600 work coupled with D7000? Any focusing issues or anything else that was apparent? Just curious!
It seems to work quite well on the d7000. It almost seems like the AF is a touch slower, but more accurate somehow..

I'm not usually much of a gull fan, but the eyes in that shot really draw me in, I like it. All great work ...... again.
It's always hard to make a gull look great. It's all about a different approach sometimes...

DagNABit, Kris…I just hate it when you shoot with the EXACT same camera I have! It really makes it hard to convince myself that I could produce the same results, given the right equipment… :D
Couldn't agree more.. here I am saving up for a FF because " fx has better IQ", looking at these pics I can't find a reason to even consider that given my style of shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back