A few from today's Zoo walk

You got some good shots there! I live in west Omaha and whenever I go there Im never happy with my shots.

Do you live in Omaha?
Thanks Kendall. I spend a lot of time at the zoo, I go almost every weekend. I actually live in a small town south of Omaha, Louisville NE.

My aunt use to live there. Small world. Especially seeing a lot of people from other countries on here.

Zorinsky lake is the best place I've found so far. Involves a lot of hiking through weeds though but the deer are nice. I should try the zoo more often though.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more

My aunt use to live there. Small world. Especially seeing a lot of people from other countries on here.

Zorinsky lake is the best place I've found so far. Involves a lot of hiking through weeds though but the deer are nice. I should try the zoo more often though.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more

I get quite a few of my deer shots at a little lake that's fairly close to Platte River State Park - it's kind of hard to get too and it seems to be pretty much feast or famine - either I don't see a single deer or I can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.. lol.

Next time your headed to the zoo let me know, shoot me a PM and maybe we can set something up - it would be a lot of fun to go out shooting with someone other than my daughter for change. She's got a summer job so she doesn't make it out with me all that often.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back