A Few HDR Photos

mudthirsty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shanemacaulay.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just headed out today, and took a few photos in different locations. This is really my first time trying to take HDR photos.. I know some are too 'cartoony', but I cant seem to find that proper balance yet.

schoolbuses_small.jpg

tractordeere_small.jpg

truckfull_small.jpg

Youre not in the ballpark with your processing. Study up on what each of the sliders do and correct as needed. Ive never tried the defaults myself but there are presets supplied. Give them a shot.
If you are going to be at the coffee shop Monday bring your camera and have it on the table so I will know ya. Im taking my daughter for physio on her knee and we have coffee when we are in Oshawa at the shop NW corner of Center and King around 10:50am.

Hey thanks Bynx. I'm actually going to the Leafs practice tomorrow at the GMC. I will look into each slider, as all I really do is move them around until I get close to what I like. The presets that I have are garbage.. they blow it way out.

Hey thanks Bynx. I'm actually going to the Leafs practice tomorrow at the GMC. I will look into each slider, as all I really do is move them around until I get close to what I like. The presets that I have are garbage.. they blow it way out.

Walking right past the GMC centre tomorrow (Monday) after the coffee. My kids Physio place is kitty corner to the east end of GMC.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back