A Few HDR Shots.

Private Joker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd post some of my HDR work to see if I could get some feedback. Thanks!

Here's a link to all of them on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/a_philosophotographer/sets/72157623488355517/

4659964411_692d6c5992.jpg

4472547686_14bdb8a19f.jpg

4001889671_356ea5c2e1.jpg

4183027259_8e05bc529b.jpg

4315073334_d5c1eff9be.jpg

4394579932_fc67dbd07a.jpg

Last edited:
#'s 2 & 3 rock!

I like all of them. 1, 2, 3 and 6 are my favorites, with #3 winning overall. I would love to see that at full resolution...wow!

Id like to see your images larger but your settings for HDR look good. They look like HDR but in a pleasing way to me.

They all seem well done (ditto on the small size) but #3 looks like it would be epic in a larger size.

These are great...really good editing. Number 5 is my favorite...wouldn't mind seeing it in a larger than squinting size.

Only problem I can see is the out of focus clumps of straw in the foreground of pic 1. Unless there is a reason for something to be out of focus then everything should be sharp and pristine.

Only problem I can see is the out of focus clumps of straw in the foreground of pic 1. Unless there is a reason for something to be out of focus then everything should be sharp and pristine.
Okay yeah, I see what you're saying. I like using an out-of-focus object in the foreground to provide a greater sense of depth in my photographs. I just feel like it can make the distance that much more tangible. I do agree, though, it is not the greatest part of the shot.

To OP: These are really nicely done.

Are you arguing against his DOF choices? Seems like dictating that all in the image needs to be in focus is a little limiting.

I love 2 and 3. Epecially 3. HDR in urban settings is always my preference. The lighting you captured with it is a great usage of HDR.

Manaheim, do you follow Bynx around the forum just to disagree with him?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back