A few HotRod Pics from Cavalcade of Customs

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few that I took this past weekend at a carshow here in Cincinnati.

DSC_001720x30-2.jpg

DSC_0021-4.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

I didn't get a whole lot of pics because the convention center started to fill up quick and I couldn't get a clear shot of anything after that happened. CC welcome.

Darn it, I forgot that was this past weekend......

Pretty good, I like the effect you did on the first two, but I think the first one would have looked better if you could keep the car in crisper focus like the second one.

Darn it, I forgot that was this past weekend......

Pretty good, I like the effect you did on the first two, but I think the first one would have looked better if you could keep the car in crisper focus like the second one.

You know I thought the same thing. As a matter of fact, I didn't mean to load that version onto my photobucket account. Here is the one that I ment to load.

DSC_0017.jpg

I like it.....

That is nice enough to frame & hang in a finished garage.

Thank you. It's funny that you say that because I blew it up to a 20X30 and framed it for my photo/computer room.

20x30....I'll bet that looks really nice.

Number two is an awesome shot, I love the ceiling lights that add to that picture.

I think you should try desaturating the background only half way, so its not completely b&w, I usually do that when I do selective coloring and the results are usually pretty good.

Number two is an awesome shot, I love the ceiling lights that add to that picture.

I think you should try desaturating the background only half way, so its not completely b&w, I usually do that when I do selective coloring and the results are usually pretty good.

I never thought of that. I'm going to try that right now. Thanks for the tip. On another note, is there a copyright issue if I wanted to frame and sell these photo's? I didn't talk to, much less get a waiver signed by the owners.

On another note, is there a copyright issue if I wanted to frame and sell these photo's? I didn't talk to, much less get a waiver signed by the owners.

You will want to contact Duke Energy Center on that one. Since you purchased a ticket, there could be a contractual agreement my means of that ticket purchase. I thought it was pretty cool that you happened to capture the car that was on the front page of the web site for the C of C....:lol:

http://www.autorama.com/casi/cincinnatti.htm

So, yeah, there might be an issue.

You will want to contact Duke Energy Center on that one. Since you purchased a ticket, there could be a contractual agreement my means of that ticket purchase. I thought it was pretty cool that you happened to capture the car that was on the front page of the web site for the C of C....:lol:

http://www.autorama.com/casi/cincinnatti.htm

So, yeah, there might be an issue.

I didn't even realize that. That's kind of funny actually. Oh well.

Is this what you mean?

DSC_0017halfdes.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back