A few I took this evening

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went for a drive tonight to find a good sunset location. After a few false starts and going ankle deep in a puddle I found this place. Not perfect cloud cover but the location made up for it, I'll definately be back.

The_River_Will_Return_I_by_Resin42.jpg

The_River_Will_Return_II_by_Resin42.jpg

3. Taken a bit earlier in the evening.

Relics_by_Resin42.jpg

4. Just for fun. :)

Saying_Hello_by_Resin42.jpg

C&C welcome as always.

Thats one interesting horse!!! All great shots IMO, great eye and nice location, way better then New Jersey...........

Thats one interesting horse!!!

Lol, he was lovely. He came up to say hello and I didn't have so much as a packet of mints to share with him.

All great shots IMO, great eye and nice location, way better then New Jersey...........

Everyone apart from Kevin Smith seems to have a go at New Jersey, my friend was there and compared it to Paisley which is over industrialised and smells kinda funny. :lol:

#3 apparently is the remnants of wooden ponds built for storing and seasoning wood back in the days when ships were made from it. There's a couple of hundred square feet of these sticking out of the sand, it looks quite surreal.

Thanks all, was a good night and worth getting a soggy foot for. Going to buy some proper boots today. :D

Cheers folks, glad you like.

Got my boots btw. No more damp ankles for this photographer ;).

I'm off for a few days camping in Oban (Scottish West Highlands) tomorrow morning so I'm hoping to have some pretty special landscapes to show off when I get back, weather permitting obviously. Apparently there's a waterfall up there that branches off in two different directions with a good drop. I'm off to buff my ND filter. :D

I love # 3 as well. The horse shot is very good too. "Why the long face". LOL

Derrick

Most reactions

Back