a few Iceland pix

treehuggerhikerboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Truly a beautiful place....here's a few of the ones I took, although I haven't had time to play with a lot of them. If anybody is thinking about heading up there, let me know, I might be able to offer some assistance...

166_6678-ps-puffin-web.jpg

169_6995-ps-rocks-web.jpg

170_7039-ps-sheep-web.jpg

171_7125-ps-ice-web.jpg

173_7337-ps-horse-web.jpg

what the.... !!!!
stunning colors indeed.
good stuff :)

all of these are so unique...but the 4th one..the blue ice one...that is one that just grabs me.. its awesome looking... i keep staring at it...its great...

good shots, tree hugger hiker boy....i also really dig the 2nd one... its a lord of the rings shot.....hannon-le (elvish for thank you...) love it. lucky guy to go there...

Darn fine pictures. I thought I had dreary landscapes, but I take my hat off too #2. The puffin and sheep are nicely framed. Well done.

Thanks guys! The blue is really that blue as well...it's an amazing place (Jokulsarlon)...there are just these icebergs floating around in this blue lagoon, it's a trip. I have a few more that I'll try to post later.

beautiful images....the color is amazing! i think your compositions are dead on in each shot. thanks for sharing.

funny ain't it .. Iceland = greenery ... Greenland = Ice ...

Back to the pictures ...

Ok time for me to hang up the camera and take up chess ..... These are AWSOME .... breathtaking and wonderful. ...... #1 gets the nod that puffin is so darn clear and sharp .... Wonderful ...

These are all wonderful. The first one is my favorite, although the blue ice is right up there. I just love pictures like this and each one is so unique and interesting. Thanks so much for sharing.

What an amazing place! I'll take you up on your offer of assistance...I'll require a plane ticket, accommodation and spending money ; ), oh and probably a very thick jacket.
Great shots - I love the sheep, very simple but effective and the eeriness (is that a word?) of the second! Excellent!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back