::A few Landscape and Portrait Photos, Feedback Appreciated::

Reaction score
heres some of my latest work, let me know what you guys think.

you can check out my website for more photos SdotB

IMG_5072resize.jpg

266resize_DSC_0659.jpg

940resize_DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

IMG_5795effectsre.jpg

Man... that first picture is bad ass. 10/10

The only thing I see that I think I would change would be the airplane in picture 2... I think it takes away from the pic...

Just my $.02 ;)

the last one you posted it cool, the one above it, the graffiti in her hair kinda distracts me.

I like the first shot as well. I am assuming you wanted the focus to be his body/tattos. If so, I would have his head tilted up a little more so as not to see his face as clearly, focusing upon his body.

The mountain one, looks like you may have PS the plane in, the landing gear is down.

I also like the mountains and clouds...where did you shoot that photo?

I just took a closer look at the mountain photos. Did you shoot them out of a plane window? If so, maybe the plane in the other shot is landing in Denver or somewhere close. I fly back and forth to California, and you may be heading towards there yourself...just me rambling, don't mind it too much.

Nice job, the model on the bike - the focus looks soft, but I am not sure if that is just forum issue.

The first shot is my absolute favorite! Fantastic job, and kudos to the ink, the inker should be proud of their work.

The Harley in the first shot is good, but a bit more backlighting on the rear fender would have made it pop more.

The faces on the rocks are unusual, and (only my own humble opinion) a bit more green in the pic could give it that earth spirit thing even more aspect to it.

The plane, ehhhh... sorry, no offence but just didn’t grab me.

The fog, good, good feel for it, now start looking for colors or some kind of tonality to get it to pop. Some silver effects could work there.

The baseball fan is good, nice contrast, and good overall composition.

You have a strong people picture capability, and good form. Seems to be your strong point. Especially the urban environment. Would love to see your work with rural folk as well. Farmers, hunters, etc. I will put serious money on the possibility you’ll soar with such images. Especially if you go for the old timer type images on rural farms, with a strong contrast to urban young. Keep up the fantastic work!

The faces on the rocks are unusual, and (only my own humble opinion) a bit more green in the pic could give it that earth spirit thing even more aspect to it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing them! At first glance I just thought "meh". But then I started seeing faces and it made the shot MUCH more interesting.

Oh and on the Roadking: Get the chrome to pop out, get the intrest of not only the girl, but the ride too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back