A Few Misc Photos

JDS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsnow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been lurking around for a few days now and even commented on a couple of photos, so I figured it was time to submit a few that I have taken for some criticism.

1:
normal_p1000107.JPG

f/3.7 1/250 sec ISO 100

2:
normal_P1000567.JPG

f/2.8 1/640 sec ISO 100

3:
normal_p1000116.JPG

f/4.5 1/100 sec ISO 80

4:
normal_p1000174.JPG

f/5.6 1/250 sec ISO 80

These are all unedited except for size... Any comments, criticism, etc are appreciated!

Thanks Vmann.

Everyone..are the rest of 'em that bad? :) I was pretty pleased with how they came out, but I wanted to know if anyone had ideas that would help me to improve them and any other photos I'd take in the future..

Thanks for looking...

Welcome to the forum.

It's hard to really give critique on more than one image in a thread...it just gets confusing. If you really want some critique, post the photos into the critique section. Please read the rules post at the top first though.

I think the 2nd one looks the best, the others (especially 1 & 3) are lacking contrast.

i like the 3rd one. in the second one, the sunflower, i woukld have either get closer to the flower or away, the composition doesnt quite make it for me. it bothers me a little that you can not see the bottom petales (i wonder if that is the word in english) but hey, thats just me.

Most reactions

Back