A few more form the cemetery

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just 2 more from that bright, sunny and jolly day at the cem.
Today it's raining and the sky is deadly dramatic and it would've been a perfect day to get back there... but i'm stuck home... so i just browse through my old pics...

1.That one's just heavily edited to minimize the sunshine... and i liked the shadows on the monument
Notre-Dame11.jpg

2. I don't particularily love this one, but i suppose i needed a break from the angels :lol:
Notre-Dame9.jpg

I like the snow and the shadows. Both are good photos.

We have sun today but I'll be home watching the Seahawks kick #$%. I'll hit some cemeterys on Monday.

Nice :D I took some cemetery shots today.. but on b&w film.. so i'll have to wait. Dont think mine will be anything special as i think todays sky was a prime example of how boring English weather can be! I really like the shadows in 2 and your angel shots are as good as ever!

i'm liking both of these alex, first one has good dark contrast and the second is really well composed. Nice and dark pictures...i love it! Good job :thumbup:

Love em both Alex. !!! I really dig the shadows on the first shot. I like the second capture too, with the shadows on the snow. Nice work!!

thank you guys :D

Fate: i thought english weather was a stereotyped myth, lol...
but well, it's always better than dealing with the sun ;)
post'em pics soon!

nice shots alex!
love the second.. cool shadows and perspective :D

okay It's my turn to make another off the wall statement. From the very old school of composition... The statue you show was dead on correct composition wise in the old school.... Want to know why??? of course.... because you included the base. Without the anchor you have a chunk of marble floating in space.

Im sure you knew that, but now and then I see one on here that does float...

i like your perspective in the last and those shadows add a punch. nice work girl!

thanks a whole lot, you guys! :biggrin:

okay It's my turn to make another off the wall statement. From the very old school of composition... The statue you show was dead on correct composition wise in the old school.... Want to know why??? of course.... because you included the base. Without the anchor you have a chunk of marble floating in space.

Im sure you knew that, but now and then I see one on here that does float...
Actually, i didn't know that, but it makes a lot of sense.
Thank you, now i'll be aware of that. always nice to have some tricks from the pros :D

I like these a lot... Good angles!!! makes me wanna go to the snow!!

Most reactions

Back