A few more from Love Park

Manthem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I love it down there. The atmosphere is so relaxed and everyone is just having a good time. Kids play in the fountain and there are all kinds of interesting people to meet and talk to. The shots aren't anything entirely too new but a few came out looking pretty decent. The last one is my personal favorite. Let me know what you think.

44368328.jpg

44368330.jpg

44368326.jpg

44368332.jpg

I like the angle on the second one but the last one is a clear winner for me. It's such a classic! It's gorgeous.

That last one really does take it doesn't it?
Appropriate for the parks name, that's for sure.

Am I the only one with a mind sufficiently in the gutter to notice the possibility of a rather more 'adult' interpretation of what's going on in the last one? They're great pictures, but I'm afraid I just can't stop sniggering at #4!

Ha ha ha! :lol: Mal!!! I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud to be related to you right now!

I honestly didn't see that when I looked at it first. That's so funny.

mal said:
Am I the only one with a mind sufficiently in the gutter to notice the possibility of a rather more 'adult' interpretation of what's going on in the last one? They're great pictures, but I'm afraid I just can't stop sniggering at #4!

Haha, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Even then it took me a minute to catch on.

Most reactions

Back