A few more of my niece..... but which one?...

Thanks for helping me decide guys :D ....... my bro got to see them and for some reason he really likes the first one!..... but im trying to convince him to go with the second image either in colour or b+w cuz i prefer that pose too.

I think my bro's thoughts were that in the second image it looks like she's showing her cleavage!..... but in the first he wasn't too put off by the nappy cuz it did have a nappy cover on it.
Just goes to show you can spend so much time setting up the shots and editing them but when you examine the results closer there can be flaws. I know to the avarage person, at a glance these seem fine, but in retrospect, i dont like the dress pulled up in the first. or the 'cleavage' in the second, so if i had time i would re-shoot. The saying is so true, working with kids is difficult!

Jemmy, yea nates right i used my 50mm 1.8..... for the b+w conversion i used a combination of the channel mixer, curves/levels and a gradient map to get the rich tones.

If I were choosing one for canvas, I would definitely choose the second picture in colour. It has personality, and it will look better on canvas than the B&W ones will, considering the white background. All of them are very cute!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back