A few more pics from this weekend

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Rhodes7586, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Rhodes7586

Rhodes7586 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    A few pics from this weekend. CC will help out alot. TIA [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. reznap

reznap No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    #1 - your best of the 3. What makes this image is the element in the foreground, as well as the background. I'm not sure about the walkway on the right, might try to crop/cut that or process it out of the image. The stark white sky doesn't really help either but if it were blue it would interfere with the overall mellow green and brown color palette it's using (which I personally like a lot)

#2 and #3 look a little overexposed and they're a little boring in terms of subject (for me) and I mean no offense by that. I do like the reflections but there's just too much going on around the bridge to make it an interesting picture. Get closer to it if you can I bet it looks nice close up.

3. Rhodes7586

Rhodes7586 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yeah I thought that 2 and 3 were a little over the top when it came to processing. Thanks a lot for the cc i need all the help i can get.

4. ghache

ghache TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    they look good, i little tip, try to keep the horizon on the 1/3 or 2/3 of the frame.