A Few more recent ones

Wow. Cool photos. I really enjoy #1 and the last. As a total newby first impressions on 1 are simply that I like it but something is missing. Perhaps that its missing a specific focus. Other than that I really like the burnt copperish tone. I really enjoy the toad as well. I've shot several toads myself recently and not nearly so well. The only thing I would say about it (and its the same problem I've had myself) is that the toad is honestly bland. My shots have come up similar. I've thought about carrying a little bottle of water to spritze toads with but I'm sure that would just scare them off. Not sure of the solution but the lighting and color of amphibians seems really dependent on the moisture of the environment. Perhaps someone with more experence will comment.

Wow. Cool photos. I really enjoy #1 and the last. As a total newby first impressions on 1 are simply that I like it but something is missing. Perhaps that its missing a specific focus. Other than that I really like the burnt copperish tone. I really enjoy the toad as well. I've shot several toads myself recently and not nearly so well. The only thing I would say about it (and its the same problem I've had myself) is that the toad is honestly bland. My shots have come up similar. I've thought about carrying a little bottle of water to spritze toads with but I'm sure that would just scare them off. Not sure of the solution but the lighting and color of amphibians seems really dependent on the moisture of the environment. Perhaps someone with more experence will comment.
Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback.

Anyone else want to comment?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back