A few more to share

West_Berliner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went through my shots from europe and picked out a few more. :)

Potsdamer Platz, Berlin
306137995_f494478854.jpg

really like the negative space here.

Kochstraße, Berlin
306137933_c3ca67de33.jpg

Sacre-Coeur, Paris
306133047_f68a347527.jpg

i like the colors in this one

and one touristy shot
Eiffel Tower, Paris
306132929_0a1fc3ff63.jpg

the first one is sort of really neat. one could say boring with all that empty space.. but I don't think so, the clouds give it enough structure.

has some tension

I love them all, but just a note on the Eiffel Tower, you can't post shots of it taken at night as they are Copyright to the owners. Daytime shots are OK, but you are breaching copyright if you post a pic of it at night-time (apparently). Check it but that's what I was told from a reliable source.
Sorry mate.

neogfx said:
I love them all, but just a note on the Eiffel Tower, you can't post shots of it taken at night as they are Copyright to the owners. Daytime shots are OK, but you are breaching copyright if you post a pic of it at night-time (apparently). Check it but that's what I was told from a reliable source.
Sorry mate.

yes, this is very silly but true!

however, this strictly speaking only holds in france and is not really international law. in fact this directly contradicts US law and German law.

and even in france recently there was a supreme court saying that the tower'S lights at night can not be copyrighted (read this on wikipedia recently).

Alex_B said:
yes, this is very silly but true!

however, this strictly speaking only holds in france and is not really international law. in fact this directly contradicts US law and German law.

and even in france recently there was a supreme court saying that the tower'S lights at night can not be copyrighted (read this on wikipedia recently).

well, this is madness! So even if it is a rule: break this one! Nice shots.

pascal

i like them. i went to berlin last year and took some shots. recognize those spots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back