& a few more

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yet again, yesterday was hot with blue skies, a few high clouds and haze. Nice time to find shade and explore to after the sun went down.

400-r-2754.jpg

400-r-2767.jpg

400-r-2743.jpg

C&C appreciated.

Abraxas is posting GREEN photos?
Wow.
That is something to lo and behold.
Not only because of the amount of GREEN, though that alone is always worth to stop and look, but also because THE desert photog of TPF is posting these lush scenes! Wow.

I like all three of these. The long exposure makes the little waterfall nicely "foggy" ... and the wood scene in 2 is also beautiful, but my favourite is ... what would you guess? Hm? Hm? ;)

Abraxas is posting GREEN photos?
Wow.
That is something to lo and behold.
Not only because of the amount of GREEN, though that alone is always worth to stop and look, but also because THE desert photog of TPF is posting these lush scenes! Wow.

I like all three of these. The long exposure makes the little waterfall nicely "foggy" ... and the wood scene in 2 is also beautiful, but my favourite is ... what would you guess? Hm? Hm? ;)

Uh, I should know the answer to this one,... #3? :)

It's as dry as a cracker here this year, even up in the mountains where I like to hang out in the summer. This is a couple miles out of the way from my weekly commute, but looks like this will be the stop off when it gets sizzling.

Thanks! Appreciate the comments.

Anyone else?

Some more great photos. The first two are better....plenty going on, but not busy. Great water feathering in 1. Nice composition in 2. The problem I have with three is there is so much of the flowers and two tiny spots of water that it looks a little sparse. There is a lot of flower to look at, but not a lot in general to hold your attention. But overall the three came out looking very nice.

Brian

Some more great photos. The first two are better....plenty going on, but not busy. Great water feathering in 1. Nice composition in 2. The problem I have with three is there is so much of the flowers and two tiny spots of water that it looks a little sparse. There is a lot of flower to look at, but not a lot in general to hold your attention. But overall the three came out looking very nice.

Brian

Thanks Brian. I'm trying to work out a few ideas with the entire creek series and your comments are very much appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back