Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Feedback appreciated . . .

Wedding15.jpg

Wedding14.jpg

Wedding9.jpg

Wedding12.jpg

Love them, looks like you really craptured the moments as they were happening and they were all geniunely enjoying themselves :) One thing I would suggest is to not add such 'punchy' hues to your black and whites (personal preference of course)

She will be delighted with these! :)

Thank you . . . I know some of the coloring is really odd and not for everyone. I didn't have the right equipment (flash wise) and the lighting was poor indoors so things came out very orange - even with a filter. I'll try re-posting in blk/white - maybe they will look better that way.

i personally like the hues, but thats just my style, i think you did a wonderful job, i know how stressing it can be preparing you first album on your first wedding ( im doing it now ) but it looks like you should have no worries.

Very nice!! my personal favs are the first and the last I love the colors of fall weddings I think they always make fine images. The last one really captued a great moment.

Thank you - and yes, my first wedding was VERY stressful! However, the reward in knowing that you helped to capture the happiest day in someone's life is very fulfilling. The frusting thing was knowing that for every great moment I captured, I missed two more! I've really experienced how difficult it truly is to be a wedding photographer - everything is so fast paced, long hours, and days of post-processing. . . but, I loved it.

i think you did wonderful. i have yet to do a wedding on my own, and admire you for taking it on! i love how you captured the little girl just being a little girl in the last one. so precious.

Love, love, love the reflection of the little girl in the mirror!

On the first one, I would smooth out the skin along the side of her jaw, and remove that red spot along her hairline. On the second one, I'd try to get rid of those 2 hot spots right in the middle of the group.

Great job on your first wedding!! Do you have more you can show us? :)

Most reactions

Back