A few musician portraits

You can see the homeless series at my site travistank.com and click personal no homeless in heaven. Hopefully I will have some more shots up soon.

Thanks. The way your site works is very weird. Never seen anything like it :)

But I like your images. Keep shooting. Your bio being a bit on the short side I don't know what your end goal(s) is(are) with photography but you have serious potential. The grittiness of the PP in the homeless series works very nicely with the subject btw.

:thumbup: Hope to see you're name around someday.

Thank you very much. I hope it is easy to navigate if there is something to help make it better I am very open to suggestions. I am still in need of working on my bio I just havnt had time to get around to it. I am with you in hopes that my name is around someday ha, Ill just keep prayin and god willing it will be. Thank you for taking the time to check it out it means a lot.

The countdown type thing between image is weird. It doesn't bother me because I make it a point in my life to never be in a hurry. Since you are into music (I guess) and from a hot country, you'll probably understand when I say I love JJ Cale. I listen to his music and I feel like I'm sitting on the front porch in some southern state (hot and humid) and we should just enjoy the music but we sure as hell shouldn't move too fast... :)

But most people today feel like they have no time to waste... so your site may be a bit slow loading for them.

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I hope my site is a fast loading site, most creatives dont like spending much time waiting for loading. Though my internet is pretty fast and it loads up pretty well for me I cant say how it does on everyone else's computer. Ill be chattin with my designer.

I dunno the computer era has brought alot of problems with its advances. Like trying to make the photo on my comp look good on yours, or getting a site to load fast everywhere. Damn you internet

Agreed. Photography is a paper medium to me and until they figure out how to make computers show photos the same, it will not change.

Every time I like a photo I see on the computer, I can't help but wonder what it would actually look like printed.

Yea and sending your photos off to be printed by another company is always risky business as well. Even if your comp and theres are calibrated, they will be calibrated by different software most likely and under different conditions. I am with you its a paper medium but now we all can start shooting video.....yaaayy... not

:lmao:

Well sure, we haven't yet figured out the digital photo thing but let's move on to the next toy.

Yea and then once we get that figured out well all need to be shooting in 3d, then holograms. Where does it end?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back