TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Allright, here goes....

pianobackground.jpg

^^^my fav of the batch

THEChristmastree-1.jpg

^^^i realize that this is physically old, but i havn't ever gotten around to posting for C&C

Rose1.jpg

^^^and last.

Any honest C&C much appreciated. Thanks yall.

I would say the first one, but the ipod itself is just too dark for me. I like the second one, but I would crop it on the bottom a little bit, looks like the tree is floating.

i raised the contrast alot on the first one. the screen was an ugly gray and very distracting. cropping is a good idea. thank you for that.

i really like the first one.. i think the black-black i pod makes the shot.
it just looks really clean and attractive. nice job

I like the first (especially!) and the third...

And might I just say that I am especially jealous at your ipod! My mp3 player broke and am currently without any music!!! GRR!!! :grumpy::wink:

i really like the first one.. i think the black-black i pod makes the shot.
it just looks really clean and attractive. nice job

I like the first (especially!) and the third...

And might I just say that I am especially jealous at your ipod! My mp3 player broke and am currently without any music!!! GRR!!! :grumpy::wink:

thank you! haha, its my brothers ipod. i have the first nano, but the bigger ipod fit the shot better. The third was taken a while ago. I sat down, folded my legs (blue jean background), stuck a rose in between them that i found on the side of the road, popped up the onboard flash on my old Rebel 300D, put the kit lense at 55mm, and took a quick snapshot. doesn't get much simpler than that does it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back