A few new ones to C&C please?

I also heard about the 10th one long back by some name starting with "K" but the news lost in the oblivion & most probably the planet.

I also heard about the 10th one long back by some name starting with "K" but the news lost in the oblivion & most probably the planet.

That's two posts you've made that seem a bit off...

what in the world are you talking about???? none of your posts make sense

:scratch:

:lmao:

So to sum it all up, what you are all saying is these photos suck!

Let me ask you this... this may help. Why don't you critique your own shots... tell me what you like, and don't like about each shot?

They dont suck. They just look like a regular picture from point and shoot. (although you could do some cool stuff on point and shoot).

Do not by any means discourage yourself by thinking anyone here actually thinks your photos suck. Were you trying to win an award with these or something? No? Well, they are great point-and-shoot shots but not on par with Chase Jarvis or even Ansel Adams, not yet anyways. I come here because I think the same thing of my photos (they suck) and I KNOW that the people here won't be sugar-coating anything they say but it is all meant to make each and every one of us better at photography, I assume that's why you came here as well, to become better at photography. If you have the drive and determination, you WILL become better. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. You rock!

The best advice to is to stop and think. What do I want to express with this shot? Then figure out what combo of settings and compistion will acomplish what you want to express.

Wow, some really great advice for anyone in this thread, thanks to all that have contributed...you all make photoforum great!!!

Most reactions

Back