A few new ones

SleepingWolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken this december in subzero temperatures (my hands froze off..no gloves)

1. Timber wolf
DSC_7675.jpg

2. Arctic Fox
DSC_7601%7E0.jpg

3. Red Fox
DSC_7648.jpg

4. Canadian Lynx
DSC_7639.jpg

I like these. You cut the ears off the poor Arctic Fox though. I would try cropping so the subject isn't so centered too.

The red fox is my favorite, The colors are simply beautiful.

I don't like the Canadian Lynx as much, I would have preferred a level picture like the wolf, instead of shooting down on it.

Great work overall, better then I could have done :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome shots! They are all great but I like number two the most, that fox is just so cute.

Oh wow!
These are so beautiful.
Not only are the animals beautiful as such, but also your way of framing them by your photography.
That arctic fox looks like he's only just stepped out of the "fox hair salon"... very nicely coiffed! Very ;) :D. And within all the soft white those interesting eyes!

I like the first best of all, the snow takes such lovely light.
Have I ever seen a lynx photo of you before? I don't think so! I like their ears!

I like these. You cut the ears off the poor Arctic Fox though. I would try cropping so the subject isn't so centered too.

looks like he is posing perfectly still? he isn't, he's constantly moving, you pre-frame and pre-focus when you can and cross your fingers. photographing animals, unless they are sleeping requires lots of patience..and luck.
:)

Your photos are top notch! These are all beautiful animals. The lynx looks to be well fed.................

Most reactions

Back