A few new shots for C&C

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by existence02, Aug 12, 2009.

1. existence02

existence02 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 and #3 both have a bit of noise. Lighting conditions were starting to get poor so I had to shoot a higher ISO to make up for hand holding as like an idiot I forgot my tripod. :x

I wanted to see how it looked black and white, but the bottom part of the sky was even more blown out so I dropped the darker part of the sky to remove the blown out part. I have mixed feelings about the barn shot. On the one hand I like it, but at the same time something doesn't feel right.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. MikeBookPro

MikeBookPro TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What is going on to the left of the barn? Is that smoke/fog?

3. existence02

existence02 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Haha I wish there was a natural explanation for that. In the original shot there was a terribly out of place little church that was killing the whole shot. That mess is my first attempt at using the heal tool in my new copy of Lightroom. I wish I would have waited and cloned it out in photoshop where I could have made it really disappear.

EDIT: Cleaned up the color version a little bit in photoshop. Helped a little, not a whole lot. Became pretty close to a lost cause after I butchered it in Lightroom.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009