A few night shots from Paris

achtungbarry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.achtungbarry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any comments and critiques very welcome and appreciated.

3033950449_9c72331dd4_o.jpg

3035173190_ae9d097d5e_o.jpg

3035286628_80de635aac_o.jpg

Great shots! In the nature of FYI, are you aware that the light display on the Eiffel Tower is copyrighted and supposedly cannot be photographed and published in any manner including on a web site without permission of the City of Paris?

French law has always been somewhat bizarre and I would not be inclined to take it seriously, but perhaps some research is in order.

skieur

wow captivating :)

i think #2 is the best the low angle and the two diff colors of lights. Just amazing

The last one is AWESOME!

Great photos.

I have a feeling #1 and #3 could be improved slightly by reducing the exposure...highlights are looking a tad blown-out. What do you think?

Another thing: just a suggestion...if you want to put your copyright on the images, you may be better off putting it in a less obtrusive, but more complex area of the picture...makes it less disturbing to the viewer, and more difficult to remove.

I like the second. It is a bit of a different take, not something seen often.
And deanimator is, of course, right about the sig in your pics: if I wanted to steal them from you, one stroke with the clone tool and it'd be gone from an all black sky or an all uni-coloured part of the photo. Plus it is really distracting, large and bright as it is on the dark background.

Most reactions

Back