40896299.jpg

62917898.jpg

70316225.jpg

img0952copy.jpg

img5337j.jpg

img5359t.jpg

img5714filtered.jpg

thebookigavedadforxmasc.jpg

The first one is beautiful. I love the layout, and how no matter what youre looking at in the picture, it seems to be the main focus..

First image is a great one! The horizon looks a little crooked but that could just be the terrain. The exposure on the cows could be a little better as they are just black as is. Great silhouettes in the second!

The other image I think has a lot of potential is the winding road with the lights. The croping of the frame takes the focus off a very interesting line. Id go back there and play with some other perspectives and use that line to its full potential. Combined with a nice sky it could be the makings of an amazing photograph. Also the exposure is a little low leaving something to be desired with contrast.

Nice tones overall though.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I like pictures # 1, 5, and the last one. I think 1 is spectacular with the clouds and the contrast it adds with the rest of the pictures. It really is a beautiful shot.
#5, is neat, especially because of the animals grazing, but I think it looks suprisingly good in b&w. The last pictures is really intriguing. I love how the pictures is of (you I assume) reading a WWII historic book, and the book is the main subject of the picture, and it's in b&w, something historic, old fashioned, and cozy about it.

Thanks for the critiques and comments everyone. I thought most of the better comments would be on the first one. That's my favorite out of the bunch which was taken on a storm chase south of Wichita Falls, TX.

The 4th photo is my older brother and the last one is my Dad. I really like the one of my Dad. Like 1 pic>1,000 words said, it just has an old fashioned cozy feeling to it.

The clouds really sell shot #1 :sexywink:

I love #1 and others (can't remember the picture numbers). Please number your pictures for easy reference.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back