a few of my better shots 56K WARNING!! BIG

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of my pics I took late in the day while the sun was going down. One of the last few days we had until our weather kicked in.

Lightened the sky so the trees looked glowing dark
treeeee.jpg

took the glare out and brightened the picture some more
behindmyhouse-1.jpg

brightened the photo 2 times
backyardbright.jpg

unedited
DSCN0271.jpg

colored by hand from B&W
Mollycolored.jpg

unedited
singleleaf.jpg

darkened once
pinecone.jpg

unedited
DSCN0265.jpg

unedited
DSCN0263.jpg

took out a shed only its petty obvious…not a very good job with the clone stamp
backyardtree.jpg

unedited
DSCN0204.jpg

unedited
DSCN0206.jpg

unedited
DSCN0203.jpg

really bored at night
DSCN0219.jpg

all photos were taken with a point and shoot Nikon except for the dog one. That one I scanned in my photography class using a Canon Rebel G.

c&c welcome along with editing on a seperate post please :)

thanks for looking

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WORK.... good shots....

The only one I like is #10, to be honest. The first few ones are nice but way, way too bright. The tree in the center for #10 works to your advantage in that one, but usually you would like to follow the rule of thirds for composition.

Nice images with notable ones being # 1, 4, 5, 6, 8 and possibly 9 except for the shed part...
Lots of your images are dead center and zoomed out; I recommend putting your images offcenter or filling up the frame with your subject. A very good example is your first image; zoom or walk up to the tree and fill your frame! Makes for a more dynamic image!
Just my humble opinion though.

viper: fixed and numbered

Abel:
Nice images with notable ones being # 1, 4, 5, 6, 8 and possibly 9 except for the shed part...
Lots of your images are dead center and zoomed out; I recommend putting your images offcenter or filling up the frame with your subject. A very good example is your first image; zoom or walk up to the tree and fill your frame! Makes for a more dynamic image!
Just my humble opinion though.

The reason i took the photos like this was because of the way i wanted the light to be. I have some that have it off center only the glare is enormous like the picture behind my house that looks like an explosion. I edited it to that far so you might know the extremeness of the sun..haha

i might post the rest of the photos once i get home to tell you what im talking about but i had liked these because the sun glows behind them and i wanted to make sure the viewers did not get disracted from the object i was trying to focus them on.

It helps to know that your primary focus was the sun; that changes some of my thoughts on your images and forces me to rethink my comments. Thanks for pointing that out.
I guessed you figured out that taking pics of the sun are very difficult...

heres a few the were in perspective only did not turn out well..all of them are non-edited also.
DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

Well none of them are particularly interesting or aesthetically pleasing.

You also sem to be using digital zoom or a very poor lens on some of them. I think maybe ou should concentrate on subjject and composition more.

Most reactions

Back