A few of my first pics....

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by ferret_lovr, Dec 24, 2008.

1. ferret_lovr

ferret_lovr TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-H3....Not the best photography camera but I'm saving for a Nikon SLR of some kind...it does most everything an SLR does just without interchangeable lenses.

Here are the pictures....I just wanted some feedback and maybe help with how to put the details of each pic in the post because I know people like the details but I don't exactly know what they are or where I can find them. I have always loved photography and now I'm finally trying to learn it on my own.
    Here we go....

These are of my boyfriend...They're not posed or planned, I just took them....I was pretty proud of these ones but constructive criticism would be great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is of a little place on our Christmas tree...I found out taking a good one of a whole tree is HARD...too far away and you get too much surroundings , too close and you get too little. But I thought this one was nice.

[​IMG]

This one is of my dog. I want to do animal photography but I have more issues with animals than any so I'll need some practice. I used the fisheye affect on him but I don't know if that was a good idea.

[​IMG]

Thats all for now. Contstructive criticism would be great! Maybe a little encouragement? lol

Thanks.

2. chrisburke

chrisburke TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    they are all out of focus... keep trying though... it looks as though your white balance may be off.. unless your boyfriend is yellow like a simpson???

a positive thing with the dog shot, is his eyes are in focus, which a lot of people fail on, however, the rest of him is not in focus.. but if thats what you were going for, you did well

am i crazy, or did you post this twice????