A Few of my photos

g2k556

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are just a few of my photos. I'm really new to photography (only about 2 months experience with dslr) so any suggestions are more than welcome :wink: I'm using my Canon 350D w/ Tamron 28-300mm.

Mushroom_080824copy.jpg

Shutter Speed: 16/10 second
F Number: F/18.0
Focal Length: 300 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Love_Me_by_g2k556.jpg

Shutter Speed: 1/50 second
F Number: F/7.1
Focal Length: 300 mm

Flower_Yellow_080818.jpg

Shutter Speed: 1/160 second
F Number: F/4.5
Focal Length: 70 mm

Heya Gavin, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

The first one was taken from an interesting point of view (pov) !!! That's why I like it. Depth of field (DOF) is also pleasant.

The yellow flower in the last could do with a tad more sharpness, I think.

thanks for the reply :) As for the last flower, do you mean more focus on the flower to the left or the main in focus flower (right one) oh, and thanks for the pov thing, but I'm pretty familiar with the terms. Before I got my camera i did lots of research and along the way i picked up most of the terms, but thanks though ;)

very good. that last one needs a little bit of work how ever, yellows are blown out a bit.

Very nice. The second shot is one of the nicest flower shots I've seen in a while. :)

yep, all of them with my 28-300mm tamron, it's the only lens I have. It does have a macro on it though, the closest I can get is about 1/2 meter. and thanks for the great comments.

I was thinking about getting the same lens for my D40 when I get it and I think you just reassured me that its a good choice.

Mark

I was thinking about getting the same lens for my D40 when I get it and I think you just reassured me that its a good choice.

Mark

the only thing i don't like much about it is the autofocus. it sometimes seems like it's a bit inconsistent and doesn't focus perfectly and sometimes it does. it seems like sometimes my manual focus is better, especially with macros. but overall for the price it's well worth it. i almost think it should cost more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back