a few of my photos

WTF?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here's a few shots i took while i was at the coast for a couple of weeks. please leave your comments and suggestions.

P1040051.jpg

P1040054-1.jpg

P1040055.jpg

lucycallumunclepete.jpg

P1010032.jpg

solomonlyingdown.jpg

oceansunsetfromreef2.jpg

oceansunsetfromreef.jpg

They're very nice. But I think you could have given them a little more exposure so they wouldn't be so dark. Other than that, very nice shots. I like the ones of the pen and the dog especially.

White balence is off on the dog one.

As for the rest great job I like the one with the sun peaking through :thumbup:

The horizon is slightly tilted to the left on all of the sunset shots.

The first sunset shot would've been good if not for that. The rest are a bit too common.

The horizon is slightly tilted to the left on all of the sunset shots.

The first sunset shot would've been good if not for that. The rest are a bit too common.

if you look at the lake at the bottom, you can tell the horizon actually is like that, its all mountains and stuff.
thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming

I have to agree about the horizons. You could go water skiing on number 4!!!

But otherwise nice photos.

wow, i just realized that with number 4, haha, that really weird, the horizon is all weird but my uncle (the one standing) isnt leaning at some weird angle or anything...odd.

the tilt is just earth distortion, hed have to zoom in more to eliminate that,

I would just crop out the foreground in those shots myself,

they all look cool. Also with your camera being the sensor is the size it is,(sp310) I wouldnt go trying to capture all the dynamic range of a medium format camera by boosting the exposure,everything will be blown out. just do what you did. You have to pick and chose your target when its this bright.

Good shots !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back