A few of my pics from the last 2 years, c&c please.

q.c

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
grunge-legend.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
most of these are straight from the camera, i might have done some minor editing on 1 or 2 tho

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

_MG_1735.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

I enjoyed 1, 5, & 6.

1 & 6 would have been pro if not for cutting off the top of the fin in 6 and the terribad reflections in 1.

IMO the massive reflections in the car bodies of 1 & 6 are horrible for car images because the body lines get lost in the reflection.

If the goal of the shots was to highlight the reflections, that's another matter.

A circular polarizing filter on the lens is used to help control big reflections like those, if your main subject is the car.

thanks I looked at a few polarizing filters today, what's the difference I looked at a hoya that was 80 and one that was 110 would I be better off getting the one for 110 it said professional series but I dont know what the difference was between that and the 1st one i saw.

You want the ones that are MC (multi-coated) or SMC. The coatings help minimise flare and transmit light.

The last one, I really like.

The first one is good too. But I think cropping off the front of the car was a mistake.

I agree with KMH. I can barely see the flame design going down the side of the car in 1. I think with the reflection gone that would be good.

#3 looks like some of the background is blown out/overexposed.

#5 needs to be leveled ( atleast in my opinion )

Overall pretty good though. Good job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back