A few of my pictures...

S40T5Lover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, new here and I just wanted to show a couple of my pictures to you guys and get some critisism and to see what you guys think. I am looking to go to college to become a proffesional, and I am currently 17 years old and am shooting with a Nikon D50, I've been into photography for about 2 years, but within the last year, I have really gotten serious. What do you guys think?...
amazingly73.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

I will post more and more veriety if you guys like? Thanks!:thumbup:

Great shots. Just a couple of cc and these are JMHO :D

1. I would have probably crop so that the whole flower is in the picture. Focus looked like it fell on the petals instead of the thing in the middle.

2. Seems to be OOF, not sure where the focus fell on this picture.

3. Was there flash used on this photo? The focus is pretty good.

4. At first glance I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I would back off and maybe get the whole head/beak of the bird.

Great shots. Just a couple of cc and these are JMHO :D

1. I would have probably crop so that the whole flower is in the picture. Focus looked like it fell on the petals instead of the thing in the middle.

2. Seems to be OOF, not sure where the focus fell on this picture.

3. Was there flash used on this photo? The focus is pretty good.

4. At first glance I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I would back off and maybe get the whole head/beak of the bird.

Thank you! CC I am guessing is Constructive Critisism? In picture 3 there was no flash used, just the BRIGHT Florida sun. I may also note, that is a wild dolphin, however he is famous around there and there are even videos of him on youtube. His name is Mooch because he'll come up to boats and people feed him.

Thank you! CC I am guessing is Constructive Critisism?

I've seen several interpretations... I'm not sure which is the "right" one, but they all mean the same thing basically.

Constructive Criticism
Comments & Critique
Critique & Criticism
etc.etc

Most reactions

New Topics

Back