A few outdoor shots...

KonicaKyle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just took these out and about... any opinions would be appreciated!
1. One of those um... dandeliony things!
16590307a599284646b720703161l.jpg

2. Daisies
16590307a599285040b907205623l.jpg

3. A puddle on my lane
16590307a599224452b481165267l.jpg

4. Swan...
16590307a599236408b242995974l.jpg

Your point of view on the daisies is really nice --- you would not need to mow the lawn any time soon now, would you? :wink: :wink:

The close-up of the dandelion is a classic, I think.
Sooner or later we all have to take this kind of photo, I think, and I feel compelled to do so every year in spring over and again - silly me, hm?

The swan close-up is another classic, well executed, pleasing colour of the water!

My favourite, however, is the pic of the puddle on your lane.
Whereabouts in Northern-Ireland would that lane be?
We have friends in Newtownabbey ... Ballyclare, to be precise. You might know the place?

LaFoto said:
Your point of view on the daisies is really nice --- you would not need to mow the lawn any time soon now, would you? :wink: :wink:

The close-up of the dandelion is a classic, I think.
Sooner or later we all have to take this kind of photo, I think, and I feel compelled to do so every year in spring over and again - silly me, hm?

The swan close-up is another classic, well executed, pleasing colour of the water!

My favourite, however, is the pic of the puddle on your lane.
Whereabouts in Northern-Ireland would that lane be?
We have friends in Newtownabbey ... Ballyclare, to be precise. You might know the place?

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Yup, I know (of) Ballyclare. It's a fair treck from here. I live near Banbridge in County Down.

These are some great shots. Love the dandylion thingy. And I agree with LaFoto, on the daisy. Nice one. The swan??:thumbup: :thumbup:
Well done.

Most reactions

Back