A few photos I have taken recently...

BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think. Sorry I lumped them all into the same thread, I just didnt want to fill up the forum with individual threads for them.

The first one is the HUGE building (2 city blocks long, and half of it was 5 stories tall. It has been around since 1900) that some arsonist burned down the other day. It was right next to where I work (in fact you can see the tracks going to our rail yard in the photo)

fire12zw.jpg

This one is a local landmark. This farm has been around for decades, and was focused on educating children about animals, and other farm related stuff. The corrupt (and greedy) parks commission decided to end the lease with the family running that farm, and now all the buildings must be torn down by next month. From what I understand, the county parks commision is selling the land to a developer. (and thus why all buildings must be torn down) :confused: It is sad to see the farm go, I have been there MANY times as a child, and always had a blast.

img04270ix.jpg

The rest are from a HUGE nature preserve across the street from my house.

img07731ie.jpg

img08189vz.jpg

img09033qm.jpg

img09681hx.jpg

img09783gv.jpg

these would be easier to view if they were a tad smaller. be that as it may, you have captured some very interesting moments and subjects; smoke :thumbup: . colors are spot on and very crisp! nice job! please share more, i like your style!

Like JonMikal said, a little smaller... maybe 700-800 pixels at most.

I really love the compositions you chose with the pictures of the geese. I also love the colors in all of your photos!

Where are you located?

They are all great, but my favorite is the first.

thanks guys.

Sorry about the size, I keep forgetting that people have lower resolution monitors (mine is 2048X1536)

I saw half of them on my sister's computer this weekend but didn't have the time for any detailed inspection, let alone any comments, but I was thinking even then that I like the one of the fire very much. (I only saw half of them because of my sister's old monitor - my new monitor here at home shows the entire photo). And if I had come across that windmill, I'd have taken a similar photo, I'm just sure! That motif would have appealed to me, too.
But my personal favourite (immediately after or along with the fire pic) is the deer looking back to you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back