A few photos in my collection from the past

Conrad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.conradcastelo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of my favorites that I've done in the past. Just wanted to share. The last three are of co-workers.

Thanks!

I need to update my website. New photos and some browser compatibility issues. Same browser on different computers yield different results. Strange.

Nice, but how do you keep your highlights from burning up?:drool:

thanks for sharing...wonderful...i loved the eye-lips closeup and others with fantastic lighting----is it not 'old is gold'.

There is NO WAY #4 is just natural lighting (the catchlights in her eyes look like it though :drool:).

4 is by far my favorite followed closely by 2. The rest are good, just not so much as 2/4.

Nice, but how do you keep your highlights from burning up?:drool:

I tend to shoot underexposed a bit and brighten things up in post. The wonders of shooting in RAW. ;)

thanks for sharing...wonderful...i loved the eye-lips closeup and others with fantastic lighting----is it not 'old is gold'.

Thanks! Good one! I do like these images very much.

There is NO WAY #4 is just natural lighting (the catchlights in her eyes look like it though :drool:).

4 is by far my favorite followed closely by 2. The rest are good, just not so much as 2/4.

#4 is pure sunlight. I took this under a tree right outside our building. Her eyes are amazing and I wanted to capture that. I just stopped by her office and asked her if I could take a photo of her eyeballs. :lol: She did some modeling in the past. She wants to get together again to shoot more. :thumbup:

Love #4.... wonderful.

Most reactions

Back