A Few Pics From The NYC Auto Show/Meet..

Enem178

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kwaltonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are just a few pics from our NYC Auto Show meet yesterday. This is my first attempt at photographing vehicles and now I know the importance of a CPL filter and I made sure I picked one up today along with a UV filter!! lol

Wasn't too packed thank God
IMG_2965.jpg

Very 1st car I shot
IMG_2872.jpg

I wish they made it to the dealer like this!!
IMG_2890.jpg

One of American's best looking vehicles IMO..
IMG_2952.jpg

Jas going to work
IMG_2948.jpg

This design never seems to get old
IMG_2931.jpg

This is officially my favorite car now!! That's why it got 2 spots!! LOL
IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

I think Mia is trying to get ah up skirt shot lol lol
IMG_2921.jpg

Last edited:
You didn't seem to use the polarizing filter on the Aston Martin, which is my favorite car of the group. Nice shots though, looks like it was fun.

*edit: I see you didn't get the CP until today. It definitely helps out with the glare, but the others look nice.

Nice work! Given how many people are at these shows, you did well to get so few people near the cars in your shots.

(Ummmm, why does Jasczek have a full-sized suitcase strapped to his back?? :lol: )

What no GT-R pics. :thumbdown:

I did take a gtr pick but I didn't like how it came out. They have one at a dealer near me. Sales man said they are having trouble moving it. I guess that $90,000 price has something to do with it??

Remember security? lol.
Security:"You have to check that bag in"
Me:[Gives her a mean stare]"I have thousands of dollars in camera equipment in there"
S:"Check it in"
M:"You want to see it?"
S:"Ok go in"
lol
I have to get a smaller bag. But it was fun hitting people with it :D

What no GT-R pics. :thumbdown:
Here's one from the Chicago Auto Show.

474371111_sSsmG-L.jpg

:)

Nice shots guys.

I really enjoyed shooting the Chicago show. I'm already looking forward to next years show!

GTR=Hotness.
I'm not even a Nissan fan but that car is phenomenal. Great shot Tharmsen, gotta love that headlight staring me down.

Enem178 great shots. Love the Cadillac...
wub.gif

Most reactions

Back