A few pics, please post your opinions.

bradleypics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few various photos I've taken lately. Your opinion would be appreciated.

1. Shot through the glass window and bounced the flash.
4773078358_d309bbd8a0_b.jpg

2. I didn't notice the bee when I took the pic, what a surprise!
4787943675_56485c7e41_b.jpg

3. I tried a "photo shoot" with my daughter a while back and tried it again. I think I did a little better...
4707376679_4da4cf59d2_b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1. Not bad for a close up shot ... too bad you could not get more in front of the frog.
2. Eh.
3. You need to crop the left side ... possibly past the ear so it is just part of the face.

I think the image of your daughter would be cool if you cropped it and had just the reflection.

I love the bee one! Its' little posture and everything is cute.

1. Not bad for a close up shot ... too bad you could not get more in front of the frog.
2. Eh.
3. You need to crop the left side ... possibly past the ear so it is just part of the face.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree #2 isn't as exciting as when I first saw the flying bee. I took some shots of #3 as you mentioned, less of her head. I couldn't decide which I like more.

Which bee didn't you notice the one on the sunflower? I hope you noticed the flying one or your focus is waaay off.

I don't like your recropped one. I like the original, works with the rule of thirds better. Face on the left and face on the right divide the frame into thirds quite well.

I really like the crop, it puts the emphasis on the reflection where it belongs.

Thanks for all the great comments and suggestions.

Which bee didn't you notice the one on the sunflower? I hope you noticed the flying one or your focus is waaay off.

Ha ha, that's what I was thinking.

I love the one of the child. I think that it needs to either stay uncropped or cropped in to show only the reflection.

Most reactions

Back